Preparation of the
1. Submission deadline for all manuscripts is March 10, 2021 (both contributed and invited).
2. All manuscripts must be written in English.
3. The minimum page limit for all manuscripts is 8 pages, and the maximum page limit is 12 pages. When it exceeds 10 pages, each additional page will be chargeable. These limits include all figures, tables, and references. All manuscripts must be formatted in conference proceedings – Letter paper size, one columns format.
4. Manuscripts should state clearly and concisely the problem, methodology used and central conclusions, and may include figures and graphs.
5. Manuscripts must include a bibliography to help reviewers place the contributions of the work into context.
6. Template Download
Submission of the
1. Electronic Paper Submission
Our submission link opened at Iconf. conference system, and to submit your document and author information, go to the below link:
Should you have any
questions about the submission, please feel free to
Your submitted manuscript will be visually inspected by our submission system staff to assure that the document is readable and meets all formatting requirements to be included in a visually pleasing and consistent proceedings publication for WSEA. If our staff encounter errors with your submitted file, they will contact you to resolve the issue. If your paper passes inspection, it will be entered into the technical review process. A committee of reviewers selected by the conference committee will review the manuscripts and rate them according to relevance, contribution and originality. The technical program committee will use these reviews to determine which papers will be accepted for presentation in the conference. The result of the technical committee's decision will be communicated to all authors by email, along with the review form.
3. Notification of Acceptance
Authors will be notified of paper acceptance or rejection by email as close as possible to the published author notification date.
The notification email will include comments from the reviewers and/or progr committee members. The conference cannot guarantee that all of the reviewers will provide the level of detail desired by you. However, reviewers are encouraged to submit as detailed comments as possible.
4. Academic Ethics
Articles submitted to the conference should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If plagiarism is found, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1). Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2). Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3). Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4). Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”